gateways (India), www.businessgateways.in, is governed by the following Terms and Conditions. By using this Website, you agree that you have fully read and understood the below Terms and Conditions and you agree your company’s acceptance be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
- “gateways (India)” or “BGI” or “gateways” refers to the provider of the Services.
- “Website” or “Portal” refers to www.businessgateways.in that is accessible through an internet browser or mobile application or any other related media.
- “Service” or “Services” mean the functionalities provided bygateways (India) as mentioned on its Website.
- “You”, “User” and “Member” as used herein refer to all individuals and/or the company accessing this website for any reason.
- “Material” means text, graphics, images and any other viewable item or contents of the Service.
- gateways (India) reserves the right, in its sole discretion and at any time, to make changes to this Terms and Conditions.
- gateways (India) also reserves the right, at any time, to waive or modify any of the terms of this Terms and Conditions if they apply to a specific Service, without affecting the application of these terms to you.
- Any changes made will be effective accordingly when made and the updated Terms and Conditions will be intimated via the BGI communication system on the gateways (India) Portal.
- Any User who violates this Terms and Conditions may be banned permanently from using some or all of the Services.
- If any provision of this Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the balance of this Terms and Conditions.
- You understand and agree that gateways (India) may send you certain communication in connection with the Services, such as Service announcements and administrative messages, and that businessgateways (India) may also send you copies of any periodic newsletters or similar informative communications from time to time.
- Any communications sent to you concerning the Services or related matters are not intended to be made public.
- While gateways (India) makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the Services are always available, gateways (India) does not guarantee that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free, and gateways (India) does not guarantee that users will be able to always access or use all the Services or all of their features.
- gateways (India) may change, suspend or discontinue any (or all) Services, or any of their features, at any time, and gateways (India) may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain features or portions of the Services, or restrict your access to any part or all the Services, in all cases without notice to you or liability to gateways (India).
- gateways (India) does not make any promises as to what actions gateways (India) will or will not take with respect to any User who violates the Terms and Conditions, and no such promises should be inferred from either the Terms and Conditions or any communication by gateways (India).
- As part of its Services, gateways (India) connects with external source feeds from various entities, such external sources are not controlled by gateways (India) and no representation is made as to their content.
- gateways (India) makes no representations or warranties concerning the accuracy of the information supplied by the User or the delivery or transmission of the Service.
- gateways (India) shall be indemnified from any and all claims arising out of any kind of loss from anyone using the services of gateways (India).
- Unauthorized use of the Material on the Portal may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose.
- The use of the Material on any other website for any purpose is prohibited.
- You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the User creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by gateways (India) copyright.
- The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (jointly “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of gateways (India).
- No content on this should be interpreted as granting any license or rights to utilize any trademark without the prior written permission of gateways (India).
- Violations of system and network security of the Portal are prohibited and may result in criminal and civil liability.
- gateways (India) may investigate the incident(s) involving such violations, and any violations of this Terms and Conditions that may constitute or have the potential to constitute violations of law, and any activity by User on the network that constitute or may constitute violations of law. You understand that we may report any such activity to, and cooperate with, law enforcement, or other legal authorities or processes.
Our systems are highly secure, and we maintain and perform regular audits to ensure Data Security. We are also ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certified, a specification for the information security management system (ISMS).
Right to Access
We acknowledge your right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether data concerning you is being processed, where and for what purpose. Write to our Data Protection Officer for further queries.
Right to be Forgotten
Recognizing the Data Erasure concept or the right to be forgotten, you can write to our Data Protection Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have your company user data erased, cease further dissemination of the data, and potentially have third-parties halt processing of the data, provided the data no longer being relevant to original purposes for processing, or a data subjects withdrawing consent. We retain the right to compare the subjects’ rights to “the public interest in the availability of the data” when considering such requests.
Privacy by Design
We have in place appropriate technical and organizational measures to implement data protection principles and safeguard individual rights. We have integrated data protection into our processing activities and business practices, from the design stage right through the lifecycle.
Data Protection Officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to monitor internal compliance, inform and advise on data protection obligations, provide advice regarding Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) and act as a contact point for data subjects and the supervisory authority. For related queries, write to our DPO at email@example.com.
Collection using this Website
When you use this Website, BGI collects official information which you provide to us and information about how you use our Website, for example by registering to our site. This information includes your & your company name, phone number, email address etc.
gateways (India) Website may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, gateways (India) do not have any control over external websites. Therefore, gateways (India) cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the Website in question.
The types of cookies on our website includes site preferences cookies and third-party cookies.
Google Analytics, one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, is used to help us understand how you use the site and ways in which we can improve the experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, social media sites including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
You can manage cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Some browsers limit or delete cookies, so you may want to review your cookie settings and ads settings. In some browsers, you can set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, giving you more fine-grained control over your privacy. What this means is that you can disallow cookies from all sites except those that you trust.
In the Google Chrome browser, the Tools menu contains an option to Clear Browsing Data. You can use this option to delete cookies and other site and plug-in data, including data stored on your device by the Adobe Flash Player (commonly known as Flash cookies).
Note: Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this website and many other websites that you visit. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
If there is something that you are not sure is needed or not, you can contact us through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAMAGES & INDEMNIFICATION:
You agree that you will be responsible for any violation of this Terms and Conditions. You further agree to indemnify and hold gateways (India) and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your violation of this Terms and Conditions, or any breach of any representation made by you in this Terms and Conditions, or any violation of any law or the rights of a third-party that occurs in connection with your use of the Service.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
gateways (India) shall have no liability regarding any Services provided, or to be provided. All Members are independent contractors and not employees, partners or joint venture partners with gateways (India). gateways (India) shall have no liability regarding any benefits provided, or to be provided, by any Member.
Each Member, hereby forever releases, acquits and discharges gateways (India) from all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and causes of action that such Member or such Member’s legal representatives may have by reason if any monetary damage or personal injury sustained as a result of or during the use of any and all Services available through BGI.
- This Terms and Conditions and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and constructed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute arising between the Member and BGI will be settled amicably between the parties; failure to reach an amicable settlement, the matter will be submitted to arbitration in accordance with the laws of India.
- You agree that, unless expressly waived by BGI, an action in different jurisdiction can be taken by BGI, the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to this Terms and Conditions.
By using gateways (India) Website and Services, you consent to the Terms and Conditions of gateways (India).
If there are any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions of gateways (India) Website, you may contact gateways (India) using the information below:
Elnet Software City, Tharamani,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Tel: +91 73388 96906